USB flash drives are a security headache and can cause businesses a lot of harm as they can be used to foil firewalls and other security solutions. If you need a flash drive for your important files, you may as well get a secure one. The IronKey USB Drive is just that. It has AES 256-bit encryption to keep your data safe. You also get password security with 6 incorrect tries leading to your drive reformatting itself.
The encryption key never leaves your device, so your data remains safe. You don’t need any software download or special technical knowledge to get this USB drive working. The IronKey USB Drive offers read performance of up to 24 Mb/second and write speed of up to 10 Mb/second. Here is a summary of what IronKey USB drives offer:
- Secure, military-grade 256-bit AES full disk hardware encryption
- FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) 140-2 Level 3 validation
- Multifactor authentication
- Built-in password protection policies
- Ruggedized, waterproof metal case
- Virus/malware protection
They are safe against BadUSB malware and other recent security threats discussed in the media. Just make sure you check all the models to pick the right one for you.