Meet the Sherlock Lite system: a portable solution for digital forensics professionals. It has a 17.3″ 1080p display and an Intel i7 4770S, Quad Core CPU inside. It comes with various interface options and supports up to 18TB of storage. It also has write-blockers to ensure data is not altered.
Here is what the Sherlock Lite system offers:
- Display: 17.3″, 16:9 Display, 1920×1080 resolution
- CPU: Intel i7 4770S, Quad Core Haswell processor
- Cooling: Liquid cooling
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 120GB SSD for OS, up to 18TB for data
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- OS: Windows
- Drive: Blu-ray burner
- Integrated write-blocker
- Power supply: 450W PSU 80+ Gold
- Ports: 4x USB 2.0 , 4x USB 3.0, 2x eSATA 6.0Gbit/s, 1x Molex, 1x HDMI , 1x Firewire 800, 1x Firewire 400, 1x RJ45 Gbit LAN, Audio
There is a lot to like here. This could prove a very useful system for cyber forensics professionals.