Meet the Nitro Power Motorized Skateboard: a gas powered skateboard that lets you take on any terrain. It has a 100 cm Fiber-Flex deck and reverse cap construction with Canadian Maple core. These skateboards have CNC forged aluminum channel trucks, which are lightweight and durable. They also feature a 37.7cc OHV four-stroke engine.
Here is what you need to know about these skateboards:
- 100 cm Fiber-Flex deck
- X2 bindings (5mm aluminum L brackets)
- Bengal Hydraulic disc brakes
- 2 piece cast aluminum rims
- 200 x 50 mm tires with an off-road thread
- 37.7cc OHV four-stroke engine
- Speed up to 28 MPH
- Custom CNC water jet bracket
Nitro Power Boards are designed to enhance your experience outdoors. They are easy to maintain too! You can get them on Kickstarter.