Everyone knows that power strips are not water friendly. In fact, it is smart to keep them away from any liquid. The Wet Circuit Power Strip is different though. This thing works even when you spill water over it accidentally. The strip discontinues the flow of electricity when its temperature reaches 221F-223F to prevent fire from overloading.
The Wet Circuit Power Strip is made of material that prevents carbon build-up that can overheat. If you need a safe power strip for your home, this is the product you should try.