Meet the Olympus E-M5 II Camera: a smart camera capable of capturing amazing quality pictures. It has a 5-axis voice coil motor image stabilization system to reduce the blur resulting from camera shake. The camera also features a 16MP sensor with a 40MP-Shot mode. It can capture 10 frames per second for high speed shooting and 1080 (60p, 30p, 25p, 24p) video.
The E-M5 II camera has built-in WiFi. You get an electronic viewfinder and a rotating 3″ touchscreen LCD. With high bit-rate recording, variable frame rate, and focus peaking, you are going to have an easier time producing better work with this camera. Here are the specs:
- Stabilization: 5-Axis Sensor Shift IS with 4 modes and stabilization performance of 5.0 EV
- AF: FAST AF contrast detection AF (81-pt)
- Video: Full HD 1080: 60p, 60p, 30p, 25p, 24p
- Build: weather-sealed magnesium alloy body
- Screen: 3″ touchscreen
- Flash: FL-LM3 splashproof swivel attachable flash
Sets you back $1099 at this time.