Meet the Raspberry Pi 400: a personal computer integrated into a keyboard, powered by a 4GB Pi. It has a 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display output, and 4K video playback. It also has a 40-pin GPIO header for your projects.
Thanks to Raspberry Pi OS, will be able to edit documents, write code, and connect with friends. Here are the full specs:
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- MicroSD card slot.