We have covered many exciting wearable devices here in the past. The Wellograph happens to be a very good looking smartwatch for tracking activity and monitoring heart rate. This elegant device delivers useful information on the wear’s activity through a simple infographic-like interface. It is tough and built to last. It offers a Tri-LED Heart Rate Sensor to provide you with accurate heart rate data.
The watch is built with sapphire crystal, stainless steel, and anodized aluminum. Whether you want to track your walks or running sessions, Wellograph has you covered. Its companion app runs on Android, Windows, and iOS. Here are the specifications:
- Screen: 1.26 inch low-power LCD with integrated backlight
- Sensors: Tri-LED heart rate sensor, 9-axis motion sensor
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0
- Water resistance: up to 50 meters
- Battery: 250 mAh for 2 weeks per charge
- Charger: magnetic charging dock
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
Sets you back $349 but you get lots of nice features for your money.