Meet the iRobot 110 FirstLook: a tough robot that provides users with immediate situational awareness. It is a light, throwable robot ideal for raids, remote assessment of industrial environments, and other similar situations. FirstLook works where other robots fail. You can use its mesh radio capabilities for reliable communication. The robot features 4 cameras and 2-way audio. There are various accessories available for this robot (e.g. camera, manipulator arm).
FirstLook is lightweight, waterproof, and rugged. It can survive 16-foot drops. It works in all-weather conditions. Since the robot is maneuverable, it can roll over obstacles, climb steps, and handle challenging conditions. It also has a rugged controller. The above video shows this awesome robot in action.
Here are the specs:
- Size: 4” H x 9” W x 10” L
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Speed: up to 3.4 mph
- Range: line of sight 656 ft
- Cameras: 4 cameras with adjustable exposure and gain
- Run time: 6 hours
- Accessories: thermal imager, hazmat sensors, specialized cameras
- Rugged: IP 67
- Operator Control Unit: 5″ display, 6-hour battery, Game-style controller