We have seen some awesome iPhone USB Drives in the past. The PowerDrive is quite special though. It is a MFi Lightning USB drive with a power bank. It supports devices with a 30 pin connector as well. You can use it as a storage solution for your gadgets without WiFi. The PowerDrive offers data transfer rates up to 480Mbps. You can charge your device while consuming content on your USB drive.
The PowerDrive offers 40 hours of movie watching, so it is perfect for travelers. With the PowerDrive app, you can manage your files, backup your important documents, and more. WiFi file transfer capability is also provided.
Here are the hardware specifications for PowerDrive:
- Storage capacity: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- Connectors: Standard USB 2.0 high speed, MFi certified Lightning connectors, MFi certified 30 pin connectors
- Battery capacity: 7800mAh
- Video playback: Up to 40 hours
- Dimensions: 110mm ×66mm× 22.5mm
- PowerDrive to iPhone/iPad Speed: 4MB/s (Read),3.93MB/s (Write) with Lightning iOS devices.
The PowerDrive lets you carry more files and charge your iOS devices on the go. Makes a nice gift for constant travelers. A 16 GB version costs you as low as $89 but you have to support the Kickstarter project early.