We have covered plenty of portable computer systems in the past. The Sherlock Cube happens to be a field-ready, portable computer for cyber investigators. It measures 12.2″ x 12.2″ x 2.5″ and is powerful enough to handle write-protected data duplication, automated forensic analysis, and dynamic OS emulation. With its emulation software, investigators are going to have an easier time getting a direct view on the suspicious computer.
Here are the specs:
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit embedded version
- CPU: Intel i7 3720-QM
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS Drive: 500GB 7200rpm Seagate Hybrid Hard Drive
- Power Supply: 150W, 40.5W for standby
- Display: 10″ touchscreen, foldable
- Video card: Integrated VGA on motherboard
- Networking: 10/100/1000 Mbs Intel GbE Network Adapters
- Port: USB
If you are a digital investigator, you are going to find the Sherlock Cube useful. You can find out more about it here.