Napper Alarm Clock
- February 7th
Power naps do not need any introduction. They don’t have to be long but they help you stay refreshed for longer throughout the day. You are always going to need a decent alarm clock so you don’t oversleep. The Napper Alarm Clock is designed specifically for naps. While it acts as a regular alarm clock, it does have nap settings to save you time setting it up. Your nap could be 15, 30 or 60 minutes. If you want to sleep for 45 minutes, just press 15 and 30 minute buttons. There is a lot to like about The Napper Clock.
- CrossChair Office Chair for Sitting Cross-Legged
- Samsung 27″ Curved LED Monitor S27D590
- Sherlock Lite Portable System for Digital Forensics
- Anthro Elevate ll Electric Standing Desk
- Getac S400 Semi-Rugged Laptop Computer