The Digital TV conversion is finally upon us. Today’s the day stations will turn off their analog signals, and if you are not ready for the digital transition, you are going to lose your favorite channels. If you are addicted to TV and don’t want to lose your coverage, you still got a chance to either sign up for a digital cable service or get a digital TV converter box. A digital converter box lets you get the digital channels on your good old TV for cheap. You don’t have to pay a monthly fee, and you do get more digital channels on your TV.
If you still haven’t made the move, you should consider picking up one of the following converter boxes for your TV:
1. Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box: one of the best boxes available anywhere. Rebate is available as well.
2. Tivax STB-T8 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box: Receive free on air high definition tv broadcast with STB-T8.
3. Philco TB100HH9 Digital to Analog: another great box to get digital channels on your TV. Rebate is available as well as long as you have your code.
4. Lasonic LTA-260 Converter Box: Allows older TVs not connected to cable or satellite to receive new HD signals. As simple as that.
5. Sansonic FT-300A Digital To Analog TV Converter Box: this is a coupon-eligible DTV converter box. It’s not at the top of the line but it gets the job done.
So why 5 converter boxes? There are not many major differences between these boxes. But, there are a lot of people who still haven’t made the transition, which means you can expect some of these to go out of stock. You can always pay a bit more money to get Comcast or other digital TV services. If not, you can always settle for one of these DTV converter boxes.
Your take: how’s been your experience with the above converter boxess?