Home Geeky / Nerdy Kinetic Sand Is a Lot of Fun

Kinetic Sand Is a Lot of Fun

379
0
➡️ More gadgets like this

Creating sand sculptures at the beach can be fun. You can also have lots of fun with Kinetic Sand. It looks like sand but moves by itself as you work with it. It rearranges itself and can be manipulated without things getting messy. What’s neat about Kinetic Sand is the fact that it moves like dense fluid thanks to the 2% of non-toxic polymer in it (the other 98% is real sand). Great for kids and adults. The sand never dries out. What’s not to like?

New Electronics Deals: details here

[Product Page: Waba Fun]

*Our articles may contain aff links (#ads). As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please read our disclaimer on how we fund this site.