Many folks assume that they will have to spend a few thousand dollars to build a decent gaming PC. That can’t be further from the truth. Take the Curv-E for instance: a small form factor gaming computer with the Intel Core i5 4690K processor, 8 GB of RAM, a 240 GB SSD, and a Lian Li PC-Q30 X mini-ITX chassis.
Here are the full specs:
- Case: Lian Li PC-Q30
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4690K
- Motherboard: MSI Z87i AC Gaming Motherboard LGA1150
- RAM: Avexir 8GB 1600Mhz Core Series RAM
- Graphics card: Sapphire R9 285 Compact 2GB
- Storage: Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSD
- Cooler: Silverstone AR06 Low Profile CPU Cooler
- Power supply: Silverstone SX600 – 600W SFX Power Supply
The machine runs Windows 8.1 pro. According to PCPartPicker, the parts should cost you just under $1000. The above video shows what the Curv-E machine has to offer.