So you want to get more out of your e-cigarette device? You may want to consider running a game like Flappy Bird on it. Balázs Bank has managed to pull that off already using the EVIC SDK. An eVic-VTC Mini was used for this project. Since this is based on a custom firmware, you want to be careful when following these instructions:
1. Download and unzip the compressed folder.
2. Connect the eVic-VTC Mini to the computer.
3. Open the official UpdateFirmware.exe (it’s in the archive or you can download from Joyetech’s site).
4. Click Update button then select FlappyBird.bin.
5. Enjoy (or not) the ‘game’.
More information is available here.