Meet the Spyder F3-S roadster: an awesome machine that enables you to cruise in a riding position. You can just sit back and enjoy the scenery and get a great ride. It has a Rotax 1330 ACE engine, Y-frame design, a 6-speed transmission system, a vehicle stability system, 6-spoke metallic silver wheels, and a lot more. Here are the specs:
- Type: Rotax 1330 ACE in-line 3 cylinders,liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- Bore & Stroke: 3.31 x 3.14 in.
- Power: 115 hp
- Torque: 96 lb-ft.
- Front Suspension: Double A-arm with anti-roll bar
- Tools: multi-function LCD segment / analog gauge, tachometer, odometer, trip & hour meters, gear position, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock
- Safety: stability control, traction control, anti-lock braking, dynamic power steering, D.E.S.S.
- Storage capacity: 6.5 gal
The Spyder F3 is not cheap, but it is one elegant roadster. You can get it from $19,499.