Many smartphone owners also have tablets. They could always get a phablet but big smartphones are not for everyone. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could use your smartphone to power a tablet when you need a larger device to get work done? The Padfone X mini offers you just that. It is a 4.5″ phone and a 7 inch tablet combo. You can transform your smartphone into a tablet fast. The device also features a 5.0MP rear-facing camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera. The combined battery of 4260 mAh is good for over 28 hours of talk time.
Here are the specs:
- Android 4.4 (KitKat ) with ZenUI
- Intel Atom Z2560 ( 1.6 GHz )
- 8 GB / 1 GB RAM
- MicroSD card (up to 64 GB)
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth V4.0
- GPS & GLONASS
- Tablet: 7.0 inches, WXGA 1280×800
- Tablet battery: 2200 mAh Li-Polymer, Phone battery: 2060 mAh Li-Polymer
This interesting tablet / phone combo is up for grabs for $199.99.